Sunday, November 17, 2013

Come Lord Jesus

It's been about a week since I've written.

Honestly, I don't know how to express in words the churning of the seas within my soul. I don't want to be dramatic. And Lord knows I hate being emotional. So where does that leave me?

It leaves me wordless and quiet.

The ugliness of my soul these days is even shocking to me. My heart has never traversed such dark and cold land before and it is something I thought I would never experience or ever go through.

But this semester is full of things I never thought would or could happen.

So this season, how ever many months or years it ends up being, I pray that somehow the Lord gets a hold of my heart and draws me near. Because I am already so tired and do not know when joy or happiness will return. And not knowing, not seeing an end, it overwhelms my soul.
"From the ends of the earth I call to you, I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I." Psalm 61:2
Come Lord Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment