Wednesday, April 9, 2014

How Do You Recap It?

The last 5 days have been filled with prophetic presbytery here at church. To say that God spoke would be an understatement.

This year was particularly unique in that what God spoke was very specific. In years past, specifics  have been spoken over a few, but not this year. Every. Single. Person/couple called up was given a very specific word.

It was so encouraging (and mind blowing) to see the Lord just speak to people on such a personal level.

How do you recap or attempt to put into words what the Lord did?

This year I received prophetic ministry. The last time I received (formal) ministry was as a high school student in 2006. I was scheduled for Saturday evening, but one of the prophets, Pastor Charlie Sweet, had a word for me at the end of the Saturday afternoon session. So I was blessed with not one, but two rounds of prophetic ministry.

I'm still processing the words spoken over me, so at a later time I will hopefully tell you more about the word I received. 

Unfortunately, words quickly fail my futile attempt to articulate the prophetic meetings. I feel as though I have to somehow document the incredible presence of the Lord, the amazing words spoken both over the church as a whole/individuals, and recall Dr. Wilson's message/challenge to worship the Lord freely.

Yet I cannot do, in words, justice to the move of the Spirit that took place at each meeting. I can only say that this is the first year where I am desirous and anxious to get my hands on every single recording of prophetic ministry that took place. I am eager to relisten to every exhortation and message the prophets shared. CFC, my church, there is a new season upon us and things are about to get crazy yo.

So instead of it being just me off in the corner with my own prophetic word, I am going to listen, read, and listen again to the words people received because what the Lord is about to pour out is going to big and I need to be in tune with what the Lord wants to do with me/us.

The prophetic words this year were not so much just to encourage the individual/couple, but really to let the body of Christ know (specifically) how God is going to use them in the expansion of church ministry and growth.

So for now, I'm going to go and listen, process, and meet with people and pastors about what God has done.

No comments:

Post a Comment